||Ali & Sons Co. LLC Motors
||Workshop Manager - Arab
||• Manage the day to day activities in the Workshop.
• Assist the Services Manager in preparing department’s annual budget.
• Identify training requirements for personnel under his supervision and forward his recommendations to the Service Manager.
• Confirm that the work of staff is in compliance with the After Sales Polices & Procedures.
• Assist the Service Manager in preparing reports for the management about service activities in the workshop.
• Track employees efficiency and productivity.
• Train the staff on the latest techniques introduced by the principal in servicing the vehicles.
• Direct the activities of workers engage in testing new equipment and recommend purchase or rejection of equipment.
• Approve attendance sheet and its adjustments before it is sent to Accounts & Finance Department.
• Ensure that Time Controller maintains time control records/sheets and allocate time to each task accurately.
• Ensure that customers are provided with the best service in an effective and efficient manner.
• Coordinate with Procurement & Stores Department to provide the Workshop with required parts and equipment.
• Determine the need of new staff and coordinate with Administration & HR Department to recruit new staff.
• Coordinate with the Procurement & Stores Department to order tools for new cars.
• Handle field complaints and accidents.
• Evaluate the performance of personnel under his supervision and prepare reports to Service Manager.
• Direct and supervise the personnel under his supervision in performing their tasks and solving problems they encounter while performing their jobs.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Service Manager / Branch Manager.
|Preferred Qualification & Skills
|| A Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive/ Mechanical Engineering
||A minimum of 5 years work experience in Service Management with supervisory responsibilities