||Support the Chief Financial Officer and the Vice Chairman & Managing Director in setting long-term objectives for the company and short-and long-term strategies to achieve those objectives. Develop and maintain internal controls throughout the company and safeguard its assets, while managing and coordinating the financial activities of the company.
• Accomplish accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieve accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems, completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
• Meet accounting and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
• Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
• Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
• Ensure that all monthly management reports of subsidiaries are received on time, reviewed, and confirmed with the Group Chief Financial Officer.
• Review and attend to all internal audit and external findings and follow up the same with the concerned subsidiary and ensure that all pending issues are rectified/resolved in a timely manner.
• Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Perform other duties as required by the Chief Financial Officer.
• Ensure that standards of quality and quantity of work are met and support the achievement of company strategic goals and objectives.