||Car Rental Branch Manager Dubai
• Responsible for running the complete operations and expanding the business in his area.
• Plans and develops business operations as per directives of the General Manager.
• Develop a business plan in unison with the Marketing Department for the branch.
• Manages, motivates, and develops Staff as well as makes critical operational decisions while managing multiple priorities and task.
• Participate in the development of business plans, strategies and objectives.
• Translates these decisions into action plans and communicates the same to all Department Heads.
• Ensure timely implementation of all strategies and adherence to all Policies and Procedures.
• Presents operating results of the Branch to the General Manager and takes appropriate measures to correct variances with established objectives.
• Ensure timely implementation of all the core functions of the Company.
• Reviews activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining the objectives.
• Revises objectives and plans in accordance with the current conditions.
• Oversees the adequacy and soundness of the Company’s financial structure and internal controls.
• Receives and monitors financial and operating results and suggest appropriate actions for improvement, after discussing the same with the General Manager.
• Evaluate performance of all subordinates for compliance with established policies and objectives of the Company and contributions in attaining it.
• Positions fleet for maximum revenue growth and the most efficient utilization.
• Coordinate with the Marketing Department to obtain the required information about competitors.
• Review pricing list on a regular basis to offer competitive price and suggests any amendments to the General Manager.
• Executes and oversees the duties of employees.
• Supervision and training of employees.
• Appraises all employees and nominate for different training programs.
• Periodically updates and revises the Job Description manual to verify the actual job responsibilities of individual positions against those outlined in the manual.
• Be a part of strategy development initiatives - marketing, business development and sales.
• Monitors expenses as well as revenues.
• Reviews the exceptional report generated by the system and obtains documented explanations from each Department about the reasons for these exceptions and takes proper action reduces such cases.
• Ensure all area wide documentation is in sync with state regulations and law.
• Annual manpower planning for the Branch.
• Develops sales incentive programs and obtain the required approval from the General Manager.
• Fleet planning including fleet mix for the area.
• Proposes customer incentive programs to be developed by the Marketing Department.
• Researches new areas for potential expansion.
• Follow up on all legal cases.
• Responds to weekly customer care report received from Marketing Department and suggests possible further improvement in customer care relationship.
• Represent the Company in industry associations and forums.
• Analyse and control expenditure of Branch to conform to budgetary requirements.
||35 and above
|Preferred Qualification & Skills
||Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
UAE Driving License.
Fluency in English and Arabic is preferred.
||At least 7 years of management experience preferably in a rent-a-car industry.
Preferable in Sales profile in car rental business in Dubai