|Required For||Spectrum Glass LLC|
|Job Title||Senior Accountant - Manufacturing industry experienced|
|Reporting To||Finance Manager|
1. Performs accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to book, reconcile and report in-force premium, direct written premium and loss fund balance, retro accrual, cash, cash applied to A/R, bad debt allowance and non-admitted A/R on a monthly basis.
2. Assists in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including â€œBudget vs. Actualâ€ variance reports.
3. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
4. Assists with testing and receive final approval for system reports required for management, financial reporting and general ledger reconciliations.
5. Coordinates and resolves various issues with bank such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services.
6. Reviews the monthly CTC report.
7. Reviews & books customers monthly PCâ€™s
8. Reviews & books subcontractors monthly PCâ€™s
9. Performs manpower cost allocation to projects.
10. Provides projects variance analysis.
11. Monitors positive pay exceptions.
12. Conducts regular ledger maintenance.
13. Conforms with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
|Preferred Qualification & Skills||Computer literate, Fluency in English is essential, Arabic will be an advantage, Strong Communication and interpersonal skills, with valid UAE Driving license|
|Preferred Experience||Minimum 2 years experience in SALES of Aluminum and Glass Processing|