- Position Summary: Travels to different locations / properties and performs a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services including, but not limited to interior & exterior lighting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, floors, doors, painting, siding, gutters, roof, signage, fencing, power washing, etc. Delivers and installs equipment, cabinetry, shelving, etc.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on buildings and equipment
- Perform inspections
- Maintains accurate truck parts inventory
- Ensures maintenance on service vehicle is performed on schedule
- Uses handheld device to receive and update service request status
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Department Manager
- Responsible for ensuring scheduled maintenance is performed on service truck at required intervals.
- Responsible for maintaining tools & parts inventory assigned to truck.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Education: a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Preferred Education: Trade school
- Minimum Experience: Requires 2-4 years related experience. Requires knowledge of light plumbing, including running and sweating of copper and nylon piping, and repairing fixtures. Requires knowledge of carpentry and general maintenance.
- Physical qualification :
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds
- Grasping/Griping/fine manipulation
- Pushing/pulling/bending/kneeling/twisting/climbing on a regular basis
- Carrying/sitting/walking/standing and lifting above shoulder level on a regular basis
- Traveling is required for the entire shift. Clean driving record required
- Hours: 8-4:30 M-F and on call as needed Other
- Schedule : Full-time